Design Indaba - Perfectly Imperfect




Almost like a dream come true… I recall it being 2002 when Design Indaba ran a workshop at then the 'Art and Design Faculty of PE Technikon' by Lucille Tenazas (google the name if you don't know it - but you should! she's amazing). From the first day of the workshop it got me dreaming, my dream was to be associated with Design Indaba in any way whatsoever - I didn't even care if I only made it to 'tea boy'. Well I did a little bit better - way better in fact with the help from my precious and talented business partner and wife Ida.

"Forty young designers, five days of pure inspiration, and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."

We earned our National Design Colours as 2012 Design Indaba Emerging Creatives. And had a fantastic article/interview written about us, it's left us all warm and fuzzy like inside. Read our story here and be sure to enter for 2013 to claim your title too.

No comments: